Position: Shipping Clerk
Brand Hydraulics is totally dedicated to the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of products that meet or exceed the industry's quality standards. Since 1956, we have been dedicated to providing quality products and services that will satisfy the needs and expectation of our clients. We are ISO certified, and committed to the continual improvement of our products & processes.
We currently are in need of an "Shipping Clerk." The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and knowledgeable in shipping. The ideal candidate should also be committed to the following:
1. Adherence to all company policies and procedures and to all supervisors' instructions.
2. Responsibility to ISO processes and procedures.
3. Preparation and implementation of workflow.
4. Meeting scheduled dates on shipping requirements.
5. Efficiency of operational standards and procedures.
6. Over all positive moral to all employees.
7. Professionalism and courtesy to all personal contacts.
1. Fosters positive moral and good working relationships with all employees.
2. Maintains a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
3. Cooperates and works well with all administrative personnel within the company.
4. Presents him/her-self as a company minded individual.
1. Ability to organize and plan for daily shipping requirements.
2. Self motivated.
3. Ability to keep motivated and working harmoniously.
4. Regular attendance is required.
5. Mandatory workday on Saturdays is required if requested by management.
6. Must be at least 18 years of age.
1. Must be able to lift and/or carry a minimum of 120 lbs.
2. Must be able to climb, bend, reach, kneel, push, pull, sit and/or stand on a continual basis to accomplish job responsibilities.
BRAND HYDRAULICS offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Vision, Paid vacations/holidays, and Tuition reimbursement program.