Position: Receptionist/Accounting Assistant
Brand Hydraulics is totally dedicated to the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of products that meet or exceed the industry's quality standards. Since 1956, we have been dedicated to providing quality products and services that will satisfy the needs and expectation of our clients. We are ISO certified, and committed to the continual improvement of our products & processes.
We currently are in need of an "Receptionist/Accounting Assistant." The ideal candidate should be committed to the following:
1. Adherence to all company policies and procedures and to all supervisor instructions.
2. Responsibility to ISO processes and procedures.
3. Professionalism and courtesy to all personal contacts.
4. Professionalism and courtesy to all telephone contacts.
5. Preparation and implementation of workflow as listed on this document, or instructed by your supervisor.
6. Over all positive moral to all employees.
7. Meeting scheduled dates on all projects.
8. Efficiency of operational standards and procedures.
1. Customer services; includes, but not limited to:
A. Greet visitors in a pleasant, professional manner.
B. Answer the phone; direct all calls, take messages in a pleasant professional manner. Use the intercom to page, or e-mail to inform employees of visitors, phone calls or mail. Without leaving the front desk to do so.
C. Assemble, prepare and mail literature requests and catalogs.
D. Screen calls requesting distributor's areas
2. Clerical; includes, but not limited to:
A. Sort incoming mail and place in mailboxes.
B. Proof read correspondence prior to mailing.
C. Sort and total checks and invoices daily and email to appropriate employees.
D. Enter POR's (Purchase Order Requests) from E-Synergy.
E. Upload Work Orders into E-Synergy.
F. Upload Quotes from Purchasing and Engineering into E-Synergy as per Purchasing and Engineering.
G. Prepare certified and registered mail.
H. Sort outgoing mail and process through postage meter.
I. Daily filing.
J. Enter machine shop data on work orders, close work order and file.
K. Maintain and order office supplies.
L. Shred departmental paper as required.
M. Help HR manager with paperwork where needed,
3. Administrative; includes, but not limited to:
A. Enter daily checks into computer system.
B. Daily billing through the computer system.
C. Type correspondence for President, Vice Presidents, and Sales department.
D. Maintain schedules for President, Vice Presidents,.
E. Maintain the company Activity Calendar.
F. Notify department supervisors of employee absence.
G. Make photocopies and scanning for all managers as requested.
1. Reports directly to the Executive Vice President.
2. Under minimal supervision.
1. Fosters positive moral and good working relationships with all employees.
2. Cooperates and works well with all administrative personnel within the company.
3. Presents him/her-self as a company minded individual.
4. Maintains a harmonious relationship with all other departments.
1. Extensive contact with outside suppliers, customers and visitors by phone and personal contact.
2. Must present him/her-self as a company minded individual.
3. Must always convey company and administrative thoughts and views, not personal views, when dealing with outside sources.
1. Ability to organize and plan ahead.
2. Self motivated.
3. Ability to maintain all office equipment.
4. Must be able to work flexible hours.
5. Regular attendance is required.
6. Mandatory workday on Saturdays is required if requested by management.
7. Must be at least 18 years of age.
1. Must be able to lift and/or carry a minimum of 25 lbs.
2. Must have good eyesight for detailed work and assessment of quality.
3. Must be able to climb, bend, reach, kneel, push, pull, sit and/or stand on a continual basis to accomplish job responsibilities.
1. Previous work experience in office environment of three years minimum.
2. Must be able to work independently, be a self-starter and exercise good judgment.
3. Previous work experience of effective human relations skills is required.
4. Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Must have knowledge of telephone etiquette, multi-line telephone system, computer, calculator, copier, and postage meter.
6. Must have legible handwriting.
BRAND HYDRAULICS offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Paid vacations/holidays, and Tuition reimbursement program.