Position: Electronic Technician
Brand Hydraulics Co., manufacturer of hydraulic valves and electronic controls sold worldwide, has an opening for an Electronic Technician.
As an Electronic Technician, you will work with electrical engineers to design, modify and evaluate electronic systems for use in harsh and rugged environments to meet quality, delivery and cost goals.
· This position is a full-time position in the engineering department.
· Provide technical support to customers as needed and document (phone and/or email)
· Provide technical support to production as needed
· Design new custom control packages/systems to meet customer requirements
· Establish manufacturing tests and procedures with engineers
· Create technical documents for products with engineers
· Deciphers schematics and specifications to isolate and repair circuit faults to component level.
· Build, solder and test circuit boards for electronic engineering group.
· Repair defective warranty returned product and document findings
· As an ISO 9001:2000 company, it is important to follow & improve internal process to ensure proper conformance to established policies and procedures and support our ISO quality system by assisting in the maintenance and development of quality system documentation
· Analog and digital circuit troubleshooting
· Develop tools/jigs for product experiments, testing and data collection
· Building and testing engineering prototypes
· Self-Led Personality, Goal-oriented, self-motivated and able to be productive with very little supervision
· Experience with AutoCAD
· Soldering Experience
· Ability to multi-task between different projects and meet deadlines
· Comfortable with hands-on work
· Strong attention to detail
Knowledge in the following areas would be a plus:
· Environmental chamber testing experience
· Adobe Illustrator
· SAE and/or MIL standards