Position: Electronic Assembly Technician
Brand Hydraulics is totally dedicated to the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of products that meet or exceed the industry's quality standards. Since 1956, we have been dedicated to providing quality products and services that will satisfy the needs and expectation of our clients. We are ISO certified, and committed to the continual improvement of our products & processes.
We currently are in need of an "Electronic Assembly Technician." The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and knowledgeable in the assembly of electronic components. The ideal candidate should also be committed to the following:
1. The building and testing of standard and custom electronic controls.
2. The building and testing of standard and custom wiring harnesses.
3. The building of subassembly parts.
4. Inspecting the overall quality of components and completed standard and custom electronic controls.
5. Manage inventoried items by receiving in, counting, labeling and stocking.
6. Report all part shortages to supervisor or manager.
7. Report all and any technical problems to supervisor, manager or electronic engineer.
8. Responsible for filling out paperwork and entering data correctly.
9. Perform any other duties required by management.
10. Maintain cleanliness of the electronic assembly area.
11. Performing the assigned work and performing the work correctly.
12. Verify that parts pulled match work orders.
1. Fosters positive moral and good working relationships with all employees.
2. Cooperates and works well with all administrative personnel within the company.
3. Presents him/her-self as a company minded individual.
4. Maintains a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
1. Ability to organize and plan ahead.
2. Self motivated.
3. Ability to work individually and in a group.
4. Ability to keep motivated and working harmoniously.
5. Regular attendance is required.
6. Mandatory workday on Saturdays are required if requested by management.
7. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Educational & Experience:
1. ASET (beneficial but not required)
2. Previous electronic/electrical assembly experience (1 year minimum in some form)
3. Soldering and strong component identification experience is required.
4. Knowledge of test equipment is very beneficial.
1. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
2. Must have good eyesight for detailed work and assessment of quality.
3. Must be able to climb, bend, reach, kneel, push, pull, sit and/or stand on a continual basis to accomplish job responsibly.
BRAND HYDRAULICS offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Vision, Paid vacations/holidays, and Tuition reimbursement program.