Position: CNC Lathe Operator
Brand Hydraulics is totally dedicated to the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of products that meet or exceed the industry's quality standards. Since 1956, we have been dedicated to providing quality products and services that will satisfy the needs and expectation of our clients. We are ISO certified, and committed to the continual improvement of our products & processes.
We currently are in need of an "CNC Lathe Operator." The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and knowledgeable in daily maintenance of the lathe.
1. Performing the assigned work, and performing the work correctly.
2. Verify that parts pulled match work orders.
3. Maintain professional and appropriate behavior when dealing with each individual member of your team. Treat everyone fairly, consistently, justly and equally.
4. Report all part shortages to the team leader.
5. Train coworkers on all aspects of job.
6. Verify product conformance to work orders before turning in to quality control for final inspection.
7. Responsible for filling out paperwork correctly and on time
8. Maintain a clean and safe work environment
9. Perform maintenance as scheduled
10. Perform any other duties required by management.
1. Fosters positive morale and good working relationships with other employees.
2. Maintain a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
3. Comply with the team mission statement and team values set forth by the team
4. Cooperates and works well with all administrative personnel within the company.
1. Set up, run and maintain the lathes
2. Self motivated.
3. Ability to keep motivated and working harmoniously.
1. Must be able to lift and/or carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
2. Must be able to climb, bend, reach, kneel, push, pull, sit and/or stand on a continual basis to accomplish job responsibilities.
BRAND HYDRAULICS offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Vision, Paid vacations/holidays, and Tuition reimbursement program.